Reports To: All members; Police, emergency, institutions, etc.
The role of Alvin in the organization is a combination of Security Consultant, Security Manager & Security Advisor. He is totally responsible for ensuring the security of the guests, personnel, material/equipment and information of the organization from physical assault, fraud, industrial espionage/sabotage, internet hacking, robbery and arson by competitors, scamsters or terrorists.
1. Plans, directs, and oversees implementation of comprehensive security systems for protection of individuals and the organizations under his responsibility. Analyzes data of internal operations, plans and directs installation of electronic security systems, such as closed circuit surveillance, entry controls, burglar alarms, ultrasonic motion detectors, electric eyes, and outdoor perimeter and microwave alarms
2. Plans and directs personal security and safety of individuals, family, or group. Provides secure transportation and bodyguards as required to ensure client protection during trips and outings
3. Plans and reviews directors, guests, client and entertainers travel itinerary, mode of transportation, and accommodations
4. Investigates crimes committed against client such as fraud, robbery, arson, and patent infringement. Conducts or directs surveillance of suspects and premises to apprehend culprits
5. Notifies client of security weaknesses and implements procedures for safety. Reports criminal information to authorities and testifies in court
6. Coordinate and or obtaining required permits necessary for all events
7. Coordinate and or obtaining required liability insurance for all events.